Wednesday, August 12, 2009

~What Pet Are You Like?~

I saw this cute quiz on Bibliophile By The Sea's blog, and wanted to see what pet I am like. I own 3 cats and 3 dogs...so either of those answers wouldn't have surprised me. I am honored to be a dog!




You Are Like a Dog



You are a natural best friend. You are very loyal and faithful.

In your eyes, your friends can do no wrong. You will stick with them no matter what.



You have a protective streak, and you can be downright nasty if you're being threatened.

More than anything else, you are playful and laid back. You truly live in the moment.




9 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

CAT:
You are independent and a bit stubborn. You are content to do your own thing.
You are curious about the world but still an individual. You prefer to be a solo explorer.

You enjoy your alone time, but you also like some quiet company from time to time.
You crave companionship, even if it means just spending time in the same room together.

YAY :D I do love cats

Icedream said...

That was a fun little quiz :D. I wouldn't have cared either but I came up with "you are a dog" too. I think it was probably close though.

Judi said...

Without a doubt - a cat!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

The BookKitten had this posted as well - guess that's a sign I need to take the test!

L. Diane Wolfe “Spunk On A Stick”
www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com
www.spunkonastick.net
www.thecircleoffriends.net

Kitten said...

I am the Bookkitten, as you know, and when I took this test I got DOG. Not that there's anything wrong with dogs; I love 'em to death, but don't you think I should have gotten CAT, just because of who I am? :)

Natalie W said...

I'm like a cat.You are independent and a bit stubborn. You are content to do your own thing.
You are curious about the world but still an individual. You prefer to be a solo explorer.

You enjoy your alone time, but you also like some quiet company from time to time.
You crave companionship, even if it means just spending time in the same room together.
That sounds like me! LOL!

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

I am the cat and my daughter is a ferret!! That was so hiliarous. We took it together!!
Thanks Missy!

Kathryn Magendie said...

I was a cat! lawd!

Becca said...

Awww! How cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva