Monday, August 3, 2009

The Proximidade Award.


A big "Thank You" hug to Yvette at True Crime Reviews for awarding me with The Proximidade Award!

Being a recipient of this award affirms that this blog invests and believes in the Proximity – nearness in space, time and relationships.

I hereby nominate the following blogs to receive this great award and a further way for me to re iterate that these blogs are exceedingly charming,blogging friends who aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!

Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award.

1. Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell
2. Books and Cooks
3. ItsJUSTme
4. SmallWorld at Home
5. Midlife Jobhunter
6. Serendipity
7. Judi's Mind Over Matter
8. Mis(h)takes

11 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Thank you Missy :D
And well deserved award, you have such a great blog

Donna said...

What a nice award. Congratulations!

Wall-to-wall books said...

Awww, thanks Missy, you are so sweet! I never get tired of these awards. It is nice to know that people appreciate you.

Jo-Jo said...

Congrats on your award Missy!

Judi said...

Congratulations on your award, Missy! I always enjoy reading it, plus the cat with the glasses cracks me up every time I see it.
I am certainly flattered that you were kind enough to forward this my way - my first!

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

Awww, thanks so much! You are a sweetie and hope you are feeling better today!

Midlife Roadtripper said...

Congratulations to you, Missy. And thank you for passing it on to me. I'm flattered.

Cathy said...

Congratulations! I'm going to visit each of the blogs - always like something new!

Yvette Kelly said...

Congrats again Missy and to your nominees too.Hope all is getting a bit better for you.

Serena said...

Congrats on your award...and what great nominees

Becca said...

Congrats, Missy! Well-deserved!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva