Friday, August 7, 2009

~The Friday 56~


Tonya at Storytime With Tonya and Friends hosts The Friday 56 every Friday. Come join in the fun!

Rules:
* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of this blog.
*Post a link along with your post back to Tonya's blog.
* Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.

~Then she nodded her head, more to herself, and closed the menu so loudly that a couple from a nearby table looked at her. "Sorry," she said, biting her lip. Jeremy gave his order of a steak, medium rare, baked potato, creamed spinach and a Caeser salad. By the time he was done, Beth's eyes were huge. "You're going to eat all that?" she asked disbelievingly.~ Dancing With Ana by Nicole Barker


3 comments:

Suzanne said...

hahaha! That's always how I feel when I go out to eat with a man.

SusiSunshine said...

Hey,
My boyfriend always orders too much and then cries cuz his stomach hurts.LOL
I’ve got a surprise for you at my Blog

Have a nice weekend,
Susi

ANovelMenagerie said...

Missy, I just wanted to thank you for following my blog on Google Friend Connect. I am now a follower and subscriber of your blog. I can't wait to get to know you/your blog better!

Sheri

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva