Thursday, August 20, 2009

~Booking Through Thursday~



This weeks BTT question is: What is the BEST book that you have read recently?

The best book that I have read recently is Giv: The Story of a Dog and America by Boston Teran.

I have a fondness for stories about animals...especially stories that envelop you and take you places you have never been. This is that kind of story. As you read about Giv, you are following him to the many places he is going and visiting the places where he has been.
After finishing this book, I felt like I had just finished a gooey dessert....very full and very satisfied.

You can read my review of Giv: The Story of a Dog and America by clicking HERE.

What is the best book that YOU have read recently?



7 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I never heard of this one; i'll have to check it out. BTW: your Lilly is so cute. I have a cat named Lilly.

Natalie W said...

I have that on my must read list! Sounds like a good book. My recent fav. is Under This Unbroken Sky by Shandi Mitchell. A great read.
Natalie :0)

Amy said...

Sounds good!

jlshall said...

Sounds interesting. I hadn't heard about this one before.

Nise' said...

Will have to check this one out as I love animals too.

Linda Nguyen said...

I'vre heard of this one. If it's that good, I'm going to have to read it at some point. Thank you for sharing. =)

Robin M said...

I never heard of this one, will have to check it out. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva