Thursday, August 27, 2009

Booking Through Thursday - "Fluff"


Today's BTT question is: What is the most recent "fluff" book that you have read?

Recently, there has been no fluff -reading. Maybe 6 months or so ago, I re-read a book that I had read back in 1997, and I remembered loving it, to the point that I really wanted to read it again. Much to my delight, I found it in a used bookstore! The disappointing part, is that I did not enjoy it as much the second time around. The book is Dancing At The Harvest Moon by K.C. Mckinnon. It is a sweet story, it really is. But while I was reading it for the second time, I kept shaking my head, saying "this is silly..."

What about you? What is the most recent "Fluff" you've read?






7 comments:

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

I'm not big into fluff either. Here is mine

Susan said...

My most recent fluff is my current read, The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle. Here's my BTT response.

gautami tripathy said...

I too seldom read fluff.

Booking through recent fluff

Wall-to-wall books said...

I like fluff actually! It depends on my mood and time of year. I love a good memoir or historical book but then after reading something serious I love to just read an easy book full of fluff! It kind of clears my mind and prepares me for the next book.

Lisa said...

hmmm. I'm wracking my brain to think if I've read any fluff lately. I don't consider Diana Gabaldon's books "fluff". I can't think of a thing! I know what you mean about re-reading a book you once loved!

Arielle said...

The last fluff I read was at the beginning of the year - it was Angels by Marian Keyes. I like reading fluff every now and then...I think it's time to read one soon :-)

Yvonne said...

I usually love fluff reading, but lately I've been doing more serious type of reading.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva