Friday, August 14, 2009

~Books Bought 8/15/09~



I found this meme on ~Bambi Reads~ blog and I thought I would participate since I bought a book this week!

Books Bought is a weekly (or whenever you buy books) meme that is hosted by Cindy at Cindy's Love Of Books. If you would like to show off the books you bought then please take part. Just leave a comment in Cindy's Books Bought post. Books Bought can be any book you buy no matter where just as long as you bought it.

I purchased The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen.
I ordered it from Book Depository. I have been looking forward to reading it after reading many wonderful reviews about it.

What did YOU buy this week?





4 comments:

Darlene said...

Ooooh, I liked The Sugar Queen. She has a new one coming out this March and I can't wait.

Jenners said...

Sweet! I must say that the last books I bought were for my Kindle, which are kind of hard to show off! : )

cindysloveofbooks said...

Thanks for taking part in my Books Bought Meme. I love the cover of the book. I will have to check this book out.

Serena said...

I've heard great things about Sugar Queen. Happy reading.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva