Monday, August 10, 2009

~Monday's Movie~



Monday's Movie is hosted by A Novel Menagerie.

Sheri asks that we post about a movie, television show, or anything else interesting that we have seen the week before.

My husband and I watched an interesting movie Saturday night that we received from Netflix called Gossip. It was released in 2000.

On a beautiful college campus, something ugly is about to be spread around. A bit of gossip that was told is starting to take a frightening turn. Who could it have offended and how far will the person on the other side of the gossip handle the embarrassing situation?

This movie took me completely by surprise. In the very beginning, I didn't think that I was going to like it. But after a little while, I was hooked!

This movie stars Kate Hudson, James Marsden and Joshua Jackson (Pacey from Dawson's Creek).


I am giving this movie five bags of popcorn. Yes...it was THAT good.







3 comments:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Wow, never even heard of it! Will have to check out...

L. Diane Wolfe “Spunk On A Stick”
www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com
www.spunkonastick.net
www.thecircleoffriends.net

Yvonne said...

Sounds like a good movie!

Sherri said...

Hi Missy! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your blog. Thanks for the movie review!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva