Friday, August 14, 2009

~Friday Finds~








Here are some books that I have come across this week on other blogs...they all sound good, and I've added them to my wish list.

At Under The Boardwalk, Nise' reviewed June Bug by Chris Fabry.

From Kristi at Books & Needlepoint I found 31 Hours by Masha Hamilton.

From Lisette at TV & Book Addict I came across Diary of A Witness by Cath
erine Ryan Hyde.

At Reading In Appalachia, Ice Dream's WOW pick for this week was The Pale Light of Sunset: Scattershots & Hallucinations In An Imagined Life by Lee Maynard.




What did YOU find today?

6 comments:

Jess said...

Diary of a Witness sounds intense -- great find!

Wall-to-wall books said...

Hey - "June Bug" is on my list too!
If you read it before me, let me know how you like it.

Jo-Jo said...

I think June Bug looks pretty good also.

Darlene said...

Great finds Missy. I really want to read June Bug. It sounds so good!

gautami tripathy said...

31 Hours looks good to me!

Friday Find: Prince Rupert's Teardrops

Blodeuedd said...

Some interesting finds there, I must check them out better

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva