Saturday, August 22, 2009

~The Bingo Award~


This award was given to me by Cecile at All I Want And More. Cecile is a dear, sweet friend, who is always there to give encouragement and friendship. Thank you so much, Cecile...your blog is beautiful and so are you!


The rules:

This award was started by Bookin With BINGO and here are the rules:
This "B-I-N-G-O" BEAUTIFUL BLOG AWARD means that this blog is...



B: Beautiful: Carol at The Writer's Porch; Linda at Wander To The Wayside.

I: Informative: Jess at Barney's Book Blog; Diane at Spunk On A Stick's Tips.

N: Neighborly: Vivienne at Serendipity; Jo-Jo at Jo-Jo Loves To Read.

G: Gorgeous: Bloduedd at Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell; Sheri at A Novel Menagerie.

O: Outstanding: Dar at Peeking Between The Pages; Kitten at The Bookkitten.




13 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations! What a nice award to get! I have to agree with whomever awarded you the Bingo... :)

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

You sure deserve this!! I am glad that you love it as much as I loved giving it!!!
You know I love coming here to see what is going on in your world!!!
And what are friends for if not to encourage and lift up spirits!!!
I hope you have a great Sunday!

Yvette Kelly said...

Congratulations Missy!!
I also got this award and now that you've got it already I am in a bind to allocate my "neighborly" portion.Oh well...

Blodeuedd said...

Aww thank you Missy for the bingo award, and the letter G and gorgeous :D
Well deserved on your part too. Your blog is great, friendly and it's always a pleasure stopping by and seeing what your'r up to

Carol Murdock said...

Missy...Thank You! LOVE this Award!I'll get it posted this week!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Aw, thanks so much, Missy!

L. Diane Wolfe “Spunk On A Stick”
www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com

serendipity_viv said...

Thank you ever so much for my lovely award and well done on receiving the award.

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Very cute blog. My first visit here, I think. Cute, cute, cute.

Serena said...

Congrats on the Bingo award.

Wander to the Wayside said...

I can't thank you enough, Missy! And I am so honored to be included with all these lovely blogs (that I have just visited today for a peak). The award itself will look so nice at my place ... you sure you couldn't send Lilly along with it (just for a short visit, of course)?

Jo-Jo said...

Congrats on your award Missy...and thanks for passint it on to me! You have pointed out a couple of new ones to me that I need to go and check out now.

Jess said...

Thanks so much for the great award!

Darlene said...

Congrats on the award Missy-you totally deserve it and thank you so much for passing it on to me. You're a sweetie and you just made my day a whole lot brighter.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva