Friday, June 19, 2009

~Vacation Time!~



Hubby and I are leaving for North Myrtle Beach SC on Saturday...along with our 2 Chihuahua's and our Frenchie Daisy. We are going for a week for some much needed rest and relaxation!

My computer time will be very limited...we are staying in a private condo, so I will not have access to WiFi. We may go to Starbucks a few mornings and I can update my blog then. If we don't get a chance, then I will resume blogging on Saturday, June 27th, the day we return home.

I am taking a stack of books with me, so hopefully I will get in a lot of reading time! I look forward to it!

In the meantime, everyone please take care! Talk to you when I get back! :)




6 comments:

Serena said...

have a great time at the beach

Thoughts of Joy said...

I hope you have a fabulous time! :)

Harvee said...

I'm curious about Tone Deaf in Bangkok, if that's one of the books you took with you to the beach! I was tone deaf there too :) when I lived in Bangkok for four years in the 1980s. I never did learn the language! Too bad!

serendipity_viv said...

Have a lovely time. Lots of relaxing and reading sounds bliss.

Darlene said...

Missy, hope you and hubby and all the furkids have a wonderful time!

Yvette Kelly said...

Hey Missy
My browser keeps throwing me out when I try to get to your blog hence that stupiud other "test" comment.Hope you are having a really good time and missing ou in the blogging world.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva