Monday, June 29, 2009

~The Humane Award~


I have been given The Humane Award by Cathy at One Eyed Stuffed Bunny. Thank you so much Cathy! What a sweet award!

"The Humane Award is in order to honor certain bloggers that I feel are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn’t for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendships through the blog world.”

I nominate the following blogs:

Dar at Peeking Between The Pages
Blodeuedd at Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell
Julie at Midlife Jobhunter

There are many more of you who visit my page often and leave lovely comments....I appreciate each and every one!

6 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Congrats on yours, it's very deserved, you are truly a kind and sweet blogger :D

And thank you so much for giving it to me, this truly warmed my heart today

Cathy said...

Congrats! I recently starting blogging too, It is an adventure. I still have things to add to mine and more blogs to find!

Kitten said...

I'm digging your new layout! I love it! Very summer-y!

Becca said...

Very cool award! Congrats! And congrats to Dar, Julie, and Blodeuedd, too!

Yvette Kelly said...

Congratulations Missy!! You DEFINITELY deserve this award!!

Darlene said...

Congrats on getting the award yourself. I feel the same way towards you and your wonderful blog. Thanks so much for awarding me. I feel so special. Congrats to the other ladies too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva