Monday, June 1, 2009

~Mailbox Monday~




I got quite a few books in the mail last week!




We Don't Die by Joel Martin & Patricia Romanowski

No Pretty Pictures by Anita Lobel

Finding Life in the Land of Alzheimers
One Daughter's Hopeful story by Lauren Kessler

Bless Your Heart, Tramp by Celia Rivenbark

We're In Trouble by Christopher Coake

Old World Daughter, New World Mother by Maria Laurino

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

Jantzen's Gift by Pam Cope
~won in a giveaway from Peeking Between The Pages


What was in YOUR mailbox this week?


8 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Good week for you :D
Enjoy those books

Anonymous said...

13 Reasons Why is really good. I hope you like it. :D

cindysloveofbooks said...

You had a good week in books. I have 13 Reasons why on my wish list of books to buy.

Can't wait to see your reviews.

My mailbox monday is posted on my blog. Hope you will stop by and say hi.

avisannschild said...

What a great pile! Enjoy your books!

Harvee said...

The memoir on living with someone with Alzheimer's sounds like a very good one. I'd love to read it too.

Harvee said...

Missy: I can easily get the book from our local library! That is so nice of you to offer though. But please keep the book to add to your collection!

Darlene said...

Wow, you got a lot of great books this week. That's awesome. Enjoy.

Darlene said...

Hmmm, I don't think it took my last comment. If it did delete this one. lol. You got a lot of great books this week. Hope you enjoy them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva