Tuesday, June 2, 2009

~Teaser Tuesday~


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! ;)

Later, I tried throwing a brand-new tennis ball for him. "Go get it!" I yelled, to which after only one throw he batted the ball around on the ground with his paws for a moment, then turned on his heels, strode into the house, and proceeded to fall fast asleep on top of the refrigerator.
~My Cat Spit McGee by Willie Morris, pg. 55

What's YOUR teaser today?

10 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

A cat book! Is it good?

Jo-Jo said...

Oh that is so cute...makes me think of a time after I got my dog...she was just a puppy and loved to play with her ball, well the cat decided that she wanted the ball, so she just sat with that ball between her paws and swatted at my puppy every time she came near it. Thanks for the teaser!

Missy B. said...

This is a very funny book...I am really enjoying it!

Harvee said...

That's what happens if you have a cat instead of a dog! Nice teaser.

Cathy said...

Cute! We had a cat that used to play soccer with a crumbled up piece of paper.

Missy B. said...

I used to have a cat that played fetch with those plastic rings off the top of a milk jug. I would throw them and she would bring them right back...and meow for me to throw it again!

Yvette Kelly said...

Hey Missy
Im not sure if I have to do this on my blog or here.So here goes:
"By looking the other way they can claim that Aruba is a haven for tourists.The coach had not been able to even meet an official to have a policce report filed."
Loving Natalee by Beth Holloway page 41

Teddyree said...

What a cute teaser, glad you're enjoying it!
Have a great reading week :-)

Darlene said...

Cute teaser Missy. Mine is here.

Anonymous said...

Great teaser!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva