Monday, June 8, 2009

~Musing Monday~


Musing Mondays is hosted over at Just One More Page.

Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about reading time…

Do you have a set reading time (before bed, perhaps)? Do you read more at night or during the day? Is there a day of the week, perhaps, that you set aside to catch up on reading?

I read every evening before bedtime. Sometimes I will pick up my book as soon as I get home from work and read a little before starting dinner. I also read on my lunch hour. On the weekends it varies...sometimes I can read all day on a Saturday or Sunday...or both! Some weekends I have so much going on that I may only get an hour or two of reading in. It is extremely rare if I go a day without reading!

What about you? Do you have set reading times?


6 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

We book lovers sure do read at any time, don't we?

:D

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Hey Miss!!
I am like you, I read whenever I can fit it... No matter the time! But the time I can get the most done is at bedtime. No one can distrub me when they are sleeping lol!!!
But whenever I can get the time, I will read. And if it is an especially gooooood read... I might say to hell with supper and just read straight through the evening to bedtime! LOL!

Jess said...

I usually have a book with me at all times. Never know when you might have a chance to read a chapter or two.

Darlene said...

I love to read before bed at night even if it's just one chapter if I'm really tired. Otherwise I pick up my book any time I have a moment-whether it's for 5 mins or more. I don't go anywhere without a book-lol.

Sharon said...

Hi! You sound like me. During the school year I read in the morning while drinking my coffee. I always read before I go to bed. Sometimes if the book is calling me I read a little when I get home before I start dinner.

In the summer I read whenever I want and for however long I want!

Missy B. said...

The best evenings are when I have cooked something in the crock pot all day. Then I can be completely useless when I get home - book in hand, lounging in my recliner!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva