Tuesday, June 9, 2009

~Tuesday Teaser~



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! ;)

I snap my arm back, my elbow into the seat. Then I smash it into the door and I want to pound my head sideways into the window. ~Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher pg. 197

What's YOUR Teaser Today?

17 comments:

Sharon said...

YIKES! Sounds interesting, good teaser!

Zia said...

I loved this book. Great teaser!

Darlene said...

Powerful teaser. I really want to read this book. I've taken it out a few times from the library but not read it. My teaser is HERE.

Nise' said...

Ouch! Great teaser.

Jo-Jo said...

Oh my goodness....someone sounds a bit disgruntled here! Great teaser.

Jenny Girl said...

oh that had to hurt!
Here's my teaser

Kerri said...

I've seen a review for this book and it looked interesting. Great teaser.

gautami tripathy said...

This was one of my best reads of 2008!

Cathy said...

Sounds interesting! Nice Teaser!

Jess said...

I have heard fantastic things about this novel. How is it?

Anonymous said...

Wow! What's going on to make someone do that?

Love this teaser!

Missy B. said...

I haven't started reading the book yet...I will start tonight. I just finished a really good book last night so I need to get a review written for it. :)

Jacqueline C. said...

He sounds stressed! Can't wait to hear what you think. Here's one tease and my other teaser.

Harvee said...

She sounds good and mad at something!

The Bumbles said...

Well that sounds like a really bad day - I personally like to pound on the horn when I am really angry and find myself in the car - seems like a better idea than smashing my head against the window.

Teddyree said...

There's some angst in that teaser ~ have a great reading week!

Caspette said...

Wow that person needs some "alone" time.

BTW I love your blog design it is beautiful.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva