Thursday, June 4, 2009

~Booking Through Thursday~15 Sticky Books~


How Many Books Can You Recall In Fifteen Minutes?

I saw this over at Shelley’s, and thought it sounded like a great question for all of you:

“This can be a quick one. Don’t take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you’ve read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.”

  1. James and The Giant Peach - Roald Dahl
  2. Go Ask Alice - Anon.
  3. Velocity - Kristin McCloy
  4. Meridian 144 - Meg Files
  5. Judgement Call - Suzy Wetlaufer
  6. The Summer Fletcher Greel Loved Me - Suzanne Kingsbury
  7. Beauty - Susan Wilson
  8. Swan Song - Robert McCammon
  9. Pet Cemetery - Stephen King
  10. Night Shift - Stephen King
  11. Snowflake In My Hand - Samantha Mooney
  12. Sasha, My Friend - Barbara Corcoran
  13. Nathaniel - John Saul
  14. Fifteen - Beverly Cleary
  15. Breakheart Hill - Thomas Cook
What's YOUR Sticky Fifteen?


13 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I have not read many from your list: Here is my list:
http://bibliophilebythesea.blogspot.com/2009/06/booking-through-thursday-books-that.html

Shari said...

Hey Missy - looks completely different to mine! I haven't heard of some of the books on your list. Will have to check them out.

gautami tripathy said...

Swan Song is on my wish list!

Stuck forever and ever!

Jess said...

Some Stephen King on your list. I really need to get over my worries and read one of his books (I saw the movie version of IT as a kid, never been the same).

Missy B. said...

Swan Song is a great book. I have read it three times, and I own it...its one of those you can't put down.

I never saw IT by Stephen King...it probably would have traumatized me too! Night Shift is good..it is a bunch of short stories. Pet Cemetery just creeped me out...The movie was silly, though...it made me laugh. LOL

Jacqueline C. said...

Gotta love James and the Giant Peach. Here's mine.

Melissa said...

The only one on your list I've read is James and the Giant Peach. I hope to re-read it one day.

1morechapter said...

I've read Breakheart Hill and thought it was great as well.

http://1morechapter.com/2009/06/04/btt-sticky/

Blodeuedd said...

wow, haven't a single one of those

Kerri said...

I LOVE that you have James and the Giant Peach too. I thought I might be the only one! My list is here

serendipity_viv said...

Fabulous list. Another list of good books I have seen today, where I haven't read any of them. I shall have to look them up.

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

I enjoy reading Roald Dahl, James and The Giant Peach was new to me though.

Enjoy your weekend :)

Darlene said...

Oh gosh, I read Go Ask Alice in high school and I can still remember that story-good pick. Pet Semetary is impossible to forget-I remember I could not read it at night. lol.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva