Monday, June 29, 2009

~Mailbox Monday~ 6/29/09


What a week last week! I was gone on vacation, and while I was gone, I received a bunch of books!

FROM PAPERBACKSWAP.COM I received:


The Girls
by Amy Goldman Koss
*Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
*Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
*This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
*That Summer by Sarah Dessen
**These are for the Sarah Dessen Challenge that I am participtating in.

FROM CONTEST WINS:


The Night Gardener by George Pelecanos received from JustJenniferReading!
The Well and the Mine by Gin Phillips received from ReadingGroupChoices.com!

FOR REVIEW:



Plan
et of the Dogs by Robert J. McCarty - This is the first book in the Planet of the Dog series for children and dog lovers of all ages. It was sent to me by the author for review! Thanks, Robert!
For more information on the book, please go to www.planetofthedogs.net and blog http://barkingplanet.typepad.com.

What did you receive in YOUR mailbox?




9 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

That is sure a lot of Dessen :D
Have fun reading those

Anonymous said...

Oh, Sarah Dessen books! You've got some great ones there. My fave would have to be This Lullaby.

Enjoy everything!:D

♔ jessica.marie said...

Oh I love all of Sarah Dessen's books! I hope you enjoy reading them! :)

Kerri said...

I just found out I've also won a copy of the Night Gardener. I don't have it yet, but it looks like a great read. I did get a few books this week that I've posted.

avisannschild said...

Whoo-hoo, what a lot of books you got! I hope you enjoy them all!

Serena said...

I see you are on a dessen kick lately. Happy reading

Becca said...

Looks like you had a great week, Missy!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Quite a nice stash of books!!

Darlene said...

Lots of great stuff Missy! I bet the Sarah Dessen challenge will be fun.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva