Thursday, June 11, 2009

Jo Ann Beard ~ Saying Goodbye To Sheba


I found this on MSN.com this morning. I thought some of you might like to read it. Since I have had a rough past month since losing my beloved String, this article hit close to home.
I have never heard of Jo Ann Beard. I enjoyed this article and her style of writing. Also, she has a book published, The Boys of my Youth. Click on the link below to check it out. It sounds good and has gotten great reviews.
Click on the title above to read the article.

By Jo Ann Beard
Jo Ann Beard has just completed a novel.
The Boys Of My Youth

From O, The Oprah Magazine, June 2009
© 2009 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva