Tuesday, June 30, 2009

~Teaser Tuesday~ 6-30-09



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:* Grab your current read* Open to a random page* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! ;)

Here is mine:

"I hurt for my parents, who have been forced to surrender half their heart. I hurt for all of them and I hurt for me, because I miss every one of these tortured people whom I love and whom I've left behind, broken and bleeding." Page 88, The Late, Lamented Molly Marx by Sally Koslow

What's YOUR teaser today?



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't know that one but it sounds good, I'm always amazed at the books I find on TT that I haven't heard about!

avisannschild said...

Wow, this sounds intense!

Harvee said...

Interesting book, told by the deceased Molly! Great tease. Here's mine!

Jo-Jo said...

Oh that just sounds sad...thanks for the teaser.

gautami tripathy said...

Sad and poignant. You chose a great teaser.

-.- said...

As I was reading I kept thinking, this sounds really familiar, and sure enough it is. Even though I had some problems with it, overall, I did enjoy the book. Hope you're having fun reading it! I'll be looking forward to your review.

~ Popin

Darlene said...

Good teaser. I'm going to be reading this soon. I look forward to your review of it.

Jess said...

I am reading this as well -- isn't it great?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva