Tuesday, June 30, 2009

~Teaser Tuesday~ 6-30-09

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:* Grab your current read* Open to a random page* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! ;)

Here is mine:

"I hurt for my parents, who have been forced to surrender half their heart. I hurt for all of them and I hurt for me, because I miss every one of these tortured people whom I love and whom I've left behind, broken and bleeding." Page 88, The Late, Lamented Molly Marx by Sally Koslow

What's YOUR teaser today?


bookbabie said...

Don't know that one but it sounds good, I'm always amazed at the books I find on TT that I haven't heard about!

avisannschild said...

Wow, this sounds intense!

Book Bird Dog said...

Interesting book, told by the deceased Molly! Great tease. Here's mine!

Jo-Jo said...

Oh that just sounds sad...thanks for the teaser.

gautami tripathy said...

Sad and poignant. You chose a great teaser.

PopinFresh said...

As I was reading I kept thinking, this sounds really familiar, and sure enough it is. Even though I had some problems with it, overall, I did enjoy the book. Hope you're having fun reading it! I'll be looking forward to your review.

~ Popin

Dar said...

Good teaser. I'm going to be reading this soon. I look forward to your review of it.

Jess said...

I am reading this as well -- isn't it great?


Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva