Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Book Review Policy ~June 2009~


Authors and Publishers:

I love reading and reviewing books, which is the reason why I created my blog. It is a hobby for me for which I have become very addicted to! I work full time so my reading time is limited. When I receive books for review I usually try to get them read and reviewed in a timely manner. My time log for reading and reviewing ARC's and other books is about 2-3 months out right now. In other words, if I receive an ARC copy to review today, I would plan to have it read and reviewed by the 16th of August. I appreciate each and every offer that I receive!

The genres that I am willing to review are Contemporary Fiction (including coming-of-age), Biographies and Memoirs, YA Fiction, Southern Fiction, Thrillers, Horror and Suspense. I do not read Historical Fiction or Romance Novels. I would be interested in conducting author interviews and guest bloggers on my blog. I am unable to accept ebooks for review at this time.

If you are not in too much of a rush to have your book read and reviewed, then I would be very happy to do so! Please contact me with any questions: k9kutter64@yahoo.com.

5 comments:

Jo-Jo said...

Great policy....I think I will be posting a similar policy soon.

Missy B. said...

Thanks! :)

I got the idea from Jess at Barney's Book Blog...she has hers posted as well.

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Love the look of the place!!! Hope you have a great day tomorrow!

Serena said...

I think you've changed around a few things here at the blog haven't you??

Sally Koslow said...

Missy,

Many thanks for the review! I love to know what smart readers think of my book-babies.

With gratitude,
Sally Koslow

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva