Saturday, June 13, 2009

~Flashback Saturday~ 1970 ~

Photobucket

I remember hearing this song SO MUCH on the radio and loving to sing along to it! I used to listen to WABC out of New York City...those of you who grew up in New York probably remember the station and the DJ ..."Harry Harrison In The Morning". My mom actually won $100 from that station once!

Long and Winding Road was a number 1 hit for The Beatles in 1970...also, my favorite Beatles song of all time.

~In 1970, I was six years old, and attending first grade at Anne Hutchinson School in Eastechester NY. I was a Brownie, and took ballet lessons that year.~

~What were YOU doing in 1970?~







1 comment:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Hmmm--should I admit I wasn't born in 1970? 1981 for me--but I've heard these songs! :P I actually probably listen to more music from the 70s and 80s than any other decade. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva