Thursday, June 11, 2009

~The Sarah Dessen Challenge~


I saw this on Melissa's Bookshelf blog page and it really sounds like fun!

The contest is being hosted by Em at Em's Bookshelf. If you would like to participate, just click HERE! The more the merrier!

Here are the rules:

1) Read all 9 books by Sarah Dessen.
2) Set your own time frame. My goal is to read all 9 books by June 30th but yours could be by the end of 2009 or by the end of the summer. Whatever works best for your schedule. Don't stress...this is supposed to be fun! :)
3) Comment on this post or link to this post on your blog. The more people that hear about this, the more people we'll have cheering us on!


If you decide to participate, you can grab one of Em's buttons on her page! Pretty! AND the best part -- she is hosting a giveaway for an ARC of Along For The Ride! Please go to Em's Bookshelf for all of the details.


Em's goal is to read all 9 books by June 30th. My goal will be to read them all by the end of 2009 - I am a slow reader!


Happy Reading!

3 comments:

Em said...

Yay, I'm glad you're joining in the fun! :)

Missy B. said...

I'm looking forward to it! I hope my library has some of her books. :)

Anonymous said...

This sounds cute. I'm yet to read her first novel. This gives me the extra little push I needed to start it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva