Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
* Grab your current read*
* Open to a random page*
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! ;)

~My heart did a slow crawl into my throat and I could feel it pounding there, choking me. The command in matches stared up at me, daring me not to do as it said.~ pg 113, Promise Not To Tell by Jennifer McMahon

Whats YOUR teaser today????




12 comments:

jlshall said...

That's pretty intense - and very mysterious. Makes me want to know what's going on. Good teaser!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That has my mind going in all kinds of directions!

You can find my teaser HERE

Alayne said...

Very intriguing. Here's mine: http://thecrowdedleaf.wordpress.com/

Blodeuedd said...

Now that was a teaser, I nee to know more :)

Andrea said...

Great teaser! I have this book in my TBR pile!

Nikki @ Bookizzle said...

What a teaser!

My TT

Stephanie said...

That definitely grabbed my attention!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I really like Promise Not to Tell. Hope you do too.

Lisa said...

I liked this book--the first mystery I'd read in a while and it didn't disappoint.

Lisa said...

Huh. I want to know what that's all about!!!
Good teaser!

Cecelia said...

Definitely sounds menacing and dangerous and INTERESTING! Great teaser!

If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Love her (i did not know about this one) thanks so much!! Here is mine:

http://bibliophilebythesea.blogspot.com/2009/11/waiting-on-wednesday-first-annual-grand.html

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva