Monday, November 2, 2009

Is It Monday Already?

Monday Gone Cat Pictures, Images and Photos


I was so grateful for the time change this past weekend. I actually felt rested both Saturday and Sunday - I didn't have to take naps either day! This morning, however, I had to drag myself out of bed, and yawned the whole time I was in the shower. It must be something about Mondays.....

I have had terrible luck with books lately. Friday night I picked up four and tried to read them. I don't know if maybe I wasn't in a "reading mood" which would be strange...I am most always in the mood to read. Every book that I tried just didn't "grab" me. I put them all aside, and just went to sleep. Saturday evening I started another book...Bingo! This one has grabbed me successfully. The book is Garden Of Dreams by Leslie Gould. Has anyone else read this book? What did you think of it? I haven't gotten very far, but what I have read so far is great.

The story begins with a mother, Jill Rhone. She has been sick for awhile, and suspects that it is something more than just a virus. Her best friend, Caye, is helping care for Jill's children while Jill and her husband Rob are at the hospital. Jill has been keeping a secret from those that she loves most....including her best friend Caye.

I didn't receive any books in the mail last week, which is fine....I am in no danger of not having anything to read! :)

How was your weekend? Did you start any new books? What are you reading now and is it interesting/good?






5 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

hey this is new :D

serendipity_viv said...

I wonder what it is about Monday's that always makes us feel exhausted. Love the Thanksgiving look.

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Girl, you are so festive!!! I love the change!! I love the fall season. Well, sounds like you just had a "bad book day"! Sorry to hear that. I just finished reading my book by Joey Hill... although I loved her first one, The Vampire Queen's Servant, this was one kinda let me down just a bit. So... I am moving on to Soul Magic by Jennifer Lyon!!!! I have been waiting for this book for I do not know how long!
I hate Monday's!!! You are not alone!

Lisa said...

Love the new layout! I'm totally with the cat on the whole Monday issue!

Serena said...

I love the new thanksgiving theme. Sorry you weren't having any luck with books. I hope things are going better now.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva