Sunday, November 29, 2009

~More 1994~




Things were going well in 1994. I loved my job and the people that I worked with. Things were good between Mark and I...it was a great year.

My mom and her sister, my Aunt Jo, came down to visit for a week in August. We rented a condo at Ft. Myers Beach. It was a memorable vacation filled with laughter, shopping and good food.

I went with
Mark to a couple of concerts that year....I met Kathy Mattea and Vince Gill...two very very nice down-to-earth people. Kathy Mattea is from West Virginia so she and I had something in common to talk about. I love her music, as well as Vince Gill's.

That year I felt wrapped in a sense of security. I loved my husband and my pets. I loved my home and my job. I loved my co-workers too. When I think back on 1994, it brings a warm fuzzy feeling to my heart. And for this, I am thankful.

What were YOU doing in 1994?












1 comment:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I moved to North Carolina that year!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva