Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cowboy & Wills by Monica Holloway


Cowboy & Wills by Monica Holloway was one of my Waiting On Wednesday picks not too long ago. When I first found out about the book, I knew that I wanted to read it. I then read some reviews by other bloggers**, and my desire to read it increased. In the meantime, I read Driving With Dead People, also by Monica Holloway, and fell in love with her as an author.

I have been contacted by Marni Wandner with Sneak Attack Media, who has been working with Monica on promoting Cowboy & Wills, to read and review the book! I am beyond excited!

Take a peek at the trailer below....and....be watching for my upcoming review!

**Read reviews for Cowboy and Wills by these bloggers**
Smallworld Reads
The Novel World
Bloody Bad Book Blog









3 comments:

Wall-to-wall books said...

OOOOOH, I read "Driving with Dead People"! Didn't know she had another book out.

Sniffles and Smiles said...

It looks phenomenal!!! I think I'll have to buy it!!!! No wonder you are excited to review it!!! ~Janine XO

Unknown said...

I received an email from Marni Wandner too and hope to review Cowboys and Wills but, regardless, I want to read the book. It sounds like a fascinating, inspiring story. I haven't read Driving with Dead People but the reviews and write-ups certainly mjake it sounds like a unique and captivating story!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva