Monday, November 9, 2009

The Mermaid Splash Award


The lovely Wendy at Wendy's Minding Spot has kindly awarded me with The Mermaid Splash Award! Thank you so much, Wendy!

The rules are as follows:

1. Put the logo on your blog/post.
2. Nominate up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link to the person from whom your received your Splash award.
6. Have F~U~N

My nominees are as follows:

1. Trisha at Eccectic/Eccentric
2. Justine at Just Nibbles
3. Reading With Tequila
4. Michelle at The True Book Addict
5. Heather at Word Trix
6. Jenny at Jenny Loves To Read
7. Dog Eared Books Online
8. Lisa at Book Blab
9. Amy at The House of the Seven Tails



11 comments:

Wall-to-wall books said...

Hey! Congrats!
I love the button for it! Its beautiful.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!

Trisha said...

Thank you so much. I'm honored to receive an award from such an awe-inspiring blogger!

Jenny Girl said...

Thank you very much Pumpkin! I am truly honored and thankful.

I like your holiday decor as well. Can't wait to see what you have in store for Christmas.

Blodeuedd said...

Well earned :D

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I'll have to check out the "Just Nibbles" - I love that title!

Congrats on the award, Missy!

Justine said...

This is such a cute award. Thank you so much for selecting me :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Missy! This is a beautiful award! And I love the descriptions, the words behind it!

Thank you for honoring me!
~ Amy

Heather said...

Thanks, Missy!

Dog-Eared Books said...

Thank you so much, Missy! I have had a few health problems lately and have fallen behind with everything, so this was a lovely surprise. Sorry it has taken me so long to thank you.

Lisa said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH for this GEORGOUS award Missy!!!! You are too sweet!

Sorry it took so long to get back to you!

I was watching Amazing Race, and checking in on blogs tonight and had this nagging feeling that I had an award floating somewhere in my comment.. and it was yours! So after searching and searching i found it!

So, again, thank you. :0)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva