Saturday, November 14, 2009

An Honest Award from Laurel!


Laurel Rain-Snow from Obsessions and Compulsions; A Journey has awarded me with The Honest Scrap Award! Thanks so much, Laurel!


This blog award has been passed on to me along with nine other bloggers. The rules of this one are to list ten honest things about yourself and then pass the award on to ten other book bloggers.


Ten Honest Things About Me:


1. I tend to let things from the past bother me way too much.
2. My husband is my best friend.
3. I have a strong association with music and memories. There are certain songs from my past that bring me to tears every time I hear them.
4. I have a memory box that holds whiskers from all of my pets past and present.
5. One day I want to live in North Myrtle Beach, SC
6. I have a tremendous fear of flying.
7. I love banana and miracle whip sandwiches.
8. My favorite flavor of ice cream is peppermint.
9.
I have to fall asleep on my right side with the covers over my left ear every night.
10. When I make friends with someone, it is for life.

Now to pass this award on to:

Cecile at All I Want And More

Jenny at Jenny Loves To Read

Justine at Just Nibbles

Ice Dream at Reading In Appalachia

Laughing Stars at Stark Raving Bibliophile

Jonita at The Book Chick

I'm choosing only six blogs to pass this award on to......I hope this is ok!













6 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

I kind of sleep the same way :)

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Hey honey!! Thank you so much for bestowing this award to me!! I can not wait to post this up... lol... now I just have to dig up 10 things about me, lol!!!
I hope you had a great weekend honey!

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

And Ps... thanks for giving us a peek into the life of Missy!! =) It is always neat to learn more about those that we consider friends!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for thinking of me! I am honored. :-) I need to try a whipped cream and banana sandwich sometime.

Jenny Girl said...

Thank you very much Missy! I think those whiskers would make me too sad to hang onto them, but I know why you do.

Lisa said...

Bananas and Miracle Whip? Where did that come from? I've never heard of anyone eating that before.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva