Sunday, November 29, 2009

~Over The Top Award~


The awesome Lisa from Lit and Life has bestowed upon me the Over The Top Award! I haven't seen this award before, so I am super-excited to have received it. And...I love the little quiz that goes along with it. Thank you so much, Lisa!

Here are the rules for this award:

1.) Thank and post URL to the blog that gave the award.
2.) Pass the award along to 6 brilliantly over the top blogs (blogs you love!) Alert them so they know to receive the award.
3.) Copy and paste this quiz... Change the answers, ONE word only. (2 are acceptable!)

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your hair? Short
3. Your mother? Dementia

4. Your father? Loving
5. Your favorite food?
Mexican
6. Your dream last night?
Disturbing
7. Your favorite drink? Margarita
8. Your dream/goal?
Beach Condo
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby?
Reading
11. Your fear?
Loss
2. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here
13. Where were you last night?
Home
14. Something that you aren't?
Tall
15. Muffins? Corn

16. Wish list item? Wii Fit
17. Where did you grow up? New York
18. Last thing you did?
Drink Coffee
19. What are you wearing?
Jammies
20. Your TV?
Off
21. Your pets?
Beside me
22. Friends?
Loved
23. Your life?
Happy
24. Your mood?
Content
25. Missing someone?
Mom
26. Vehicle?
Grand Am
27. Something you're not wearing?
Shoes
28. Your favorite store?
Thrift
29. Your favorite color?
Pink
30. When was the last time you laughed?
Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? Monday
32. Your best friend?
Spouse
33. One place that I go to over and over? Work

34. One person who emails me regularly? Cecile

35. Favorite place to eat?
Cheesecake Factory

I am passing this award on to:

Cecile at All I Want And More
Kitten at The Bookkitten
Kaye at Pudgy Penguin Perusals
Ah Yuan at GAL Novelty
Creations by Laurel Rain-Snow
Laughing Stars at Stark Raving Bibliophile







7 comments:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Congrats! And love the new Christmas theme.

Blodeuedd said...

Cool award, you're worth it :D

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Girl, you know you are something else!!! lmao!!!! I do love your answers! And you know I think you are Over The Top!!! =)
You so deserve this award!!!
Hope you are having a great Sunday!!!!!

Wander to the Wayside said...

I'm mentally adding these to the list of things I already know about you!

yuan said...

!! Thanks for the award! =D

Midlife Roadtripper said...

Oh, Missy. I love your new header for winter season. Congrats on the award. And I understand the "missing" part of your mom. Know that, too, with my dad.

Take good care.

Stephanie said...

Thank you so much! :-)

I am sorry your mother suffers from dementia. That must be heartbreaking.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva