Sunday, October 4, 2009

~Thank God For Friends~

I woke up this morning and thanked God...for bringing us another beautiful day, for my husband and my pets, for my family....and for all of you. All of your comments have made me realize so much more about this situation with my mom. I thank all of you for thinking and praying for me and my mom. Knowing that all of you are here for me helps me out so much.

Here are cyber hugs and kisses for all of you...you all mean so much to me.

XOXOXOXO




5 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

You are so welcome; our thoughts are with you!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

And hugs right back!!!

Wall-to-wall books said...

Awww babe, we are all here for you.

Hey I wanted you to know I just started "In the Land of Cotton" I am only on chapter 4 but good so far!

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Aww, honey that is what friends are for! And if you lived close enough, I would definitely treat you to some Godiva Chocolate!! And Borders, lol!! Hoping to make you smile!
Seriously, that is what we are here for, at least that is what I am here for!
So... (((((super duper hug right back to you)))))

Anna said...

I'm a bit behind in your posts about your mom, but I just wanted you to know you're in my thoughts and prayers. ((HUGS))

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva