Monday, October 19, 2009

The Christmas Reading Challenge 2009


Michelle at The True Book Addict has announced her first reading challenge, The Christmas Reading Challenge 2009! Here are Michelle's details:


The Christmas Reading Challenge:
  • will run from Thanksgiving Day, November 26 through New Year's Eve, December 31, 2009
  • you can choose 1 - 3 books...I know it seems a small amount, but it's a busy time of year and the challenge is only a little over a month.
  • These must be Christmas novels, books about Christmas lore or a book of Christmas short stories (sorry, no children's books, but YA novel is okay).
  • Be sure to check back here in a couple of days, I will have a list of new Christmas books coming out and some old favorites to recommend.
  • Be sure to come back and link your post here on Mr. Linky. This is my first time using it so if it doesn't work, leave your link in the comments. Please leave a comment after you post your link in Mr. Linky. Thanks!
My pick for the challenge is Grace by Richard Paul Evans.






3 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I loved Grace when I read it last year; enjoy Missy.

Wall-to-wall books said...

I think I will do this but let me check my book stash first.

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Thanks for joining the challenge! Good choice...I love Richard Paul Evans. I'm following your blog now too =o)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva