Tuesday, October 20, 2009

~An Awesome Cookbook~


I am very fortunate to have received a copy of Jane Doiron's cookbook Make-Ahead Meals For Busy Moms!

Although I don't have any children (other than the fur-covered kind) my husband and I are SO tired when we get home from work, and I like to have a home-cooked meal every evening. This cook book is full of recipes that allow you to cook ahead of time, freeze your meals, then just pop them in the microwave during the week!

I just received the cook book yesterday, so a review will be forthcoming. I want to thank Jane for sending me a copy. This cook book will be a life-saver!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip ..... I'll check it out as my wife and I could benefit from making quick meals in bulk.

Stephen Tremp

Wall-to-wall books said...

Yes! I NEED this cookbook!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Okay, now that's a book I need, too! (Also no kids except the furry kind.) But I am on the road SO much - it'd be nice to have something I could pull out of the freezer that wasn't questionable in quality.

Jenny Girl said...

I'll be looking for your review because I am in the same boat as you! Too tired to cook.
Enjoy and I hope it turns out.

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Can't wait to see what you find in the cookbook! I need some good recipes to make ahead of time and freeze for later in the week!

April said...

I so need this book!!!

Serena said...

I think Booking Mama reviewed this book recently and it sounds like something that would be great for working women.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva