Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy Dance Happy Dance - A New Award!!!


The Awesome and Lovely Lisa at Lit and Life has presented me with The Great Look Award!

This award is meant to pat on the back the ones paying particular attention to their blog presentation.

And the rules here are:


1. Post the award on your blog, with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2. Pass the award to 5 other blogs that your particularly like. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I have chosen the following blogs to present this award to:

Cecile (My favorite Hussy!) at All I Want And More

Snow Impressions by Laurel Rain-Snow

Diane at The Book Resort

Wrighty at Wrighty Reads

Kaye at Pudgy Penguin Perusals

Happy Saturday everyone!
















6 comments:

Kaye said...

Thanks Missy, you are too sweet!

Midlife Roadtripper said...

Congrats, Missy. I know how you love those awards! Very cool.

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Congratulations, Missy!!! So well-deserved!!!! Your blog is so lovely!!! Simply beautiful!!! And I love your new header!!! Simply fabulous!!! Thank you for your so very thoughtful comment today!!! It is so wonderful to share with a kindred spirit!!!! I'm so glad we've met!!! ~Janine XO

Blodeuedd said...

Congrats, you do have a lovely blog :D

Wanda said...

Congratulations Missy, the place does look great!

Wrighty said...

Congrats to you Missy! You're very deserving! Thanks so much for passing it on to me too. I appreciate your kindness. Sorry it took so long to respond, my email was lost. Thanks again!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva