Thursday, January 28, 2010
~Todays Random Dozen~
The Random Dozen is hosted by Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee!
1. How good are you at delaying gratification?
Very good.....I can take a long time eating a wonderful dessert......
2. Maybe a marshmallow wouldn't be too difficult a temptation for you. What food (or anything else) would be most tempting?
Definitely Pizza.....New York style Pizza!
3. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being saintly) how patient are you?
I have absolutely NO patience.....so, a 1!
4. Have you ever waited for something in life only to be disappointed upon realization of the goal/object/etc.?
5. Are you a person who takes shortcuts?
6. Which line is hardest to wait in?
The line at the drugstore when you're sick.......
7. Did you wait to discover the gender of your unborn child until its birth?
8. Are you more patient with children or the elderly?
9. Did you ever sneak a peek at a present?
Oh no, I never wanted to ruin a surprise!
10. What is the longest you've ever waited for anything?
37 years....for my husband, who is my soul mate.....
11. Who has more patience, you or your significant other?
Significant other, 100%
12. Which of the following songs about waiting is your pick for the best? (OK, you may substitute another, if you like.
A) Anticipation by Carly Simon
B) The Waiting by Tom Petty
C) Right Here Waiting for You by Richard Marx
D) Wait for Me by Rebecca St. James
Tom Petty, of course!