Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Teaser Tuesday


I am in a reading slump right now.....I want to read, I just haven't had the extra time. Hopefully things will get back to normal this week, and I can put in some quality reading time in the evenings!

I am still reading The Tin Box by Holly Kennedy. Here is another teaser from this awesome story:

The disgust in his voice felt like a punch on an old bruise and she nodded, then flinched when he picked up a chair and threw it across the room, toppling it onto its side with a crash. "I don't even know you!" he yelled, the anger and hatred in his face making her shrink from him. (pg 280)

What's YOUR teaser today????















13 comments:

avisannschild said...

Yikes, this sounds intense!

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Very descriptive passage!

I've been in a slump, too, but I am finally almost finished with the book I'm reading, so I posted from the next one on my stack, here:

http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesdays.html

Kaye said...

Yow, can you say anger management? Great teaser.
BTW, your header pic is just gorgeous.

Here is my teaser
Have a great week and happy reading.

itsJUSTme-wendy said...

Wow, that teaser was great!!!! Intense!

Cecile said...

Girl, you avatar is pretty smoking hot!!! Reminds me of a woman I seen on a journal... humm... LMBO!!!!
Hope all is well honey!
I know I already told you, but I am so loving up the change!!! Gorgeous... and putting me the mood for love day!
Have a great day honey!

Alayne said...

Hmm, doesn't sound very healthy. My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

Lisa said...

That's a great teaser! I know what it feels like to be in a slump and I hope you are able to get past soon. You've teased me today and now I want to know more about this book!

Jennifer said...

A very intense teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/01/angel-and-apostle-teaser-tuesdays.html

Susan B. Evans said...

Oh my! That is quite a teaser :)

Excellent teaser this week! I am re-reading Watership Down by Richard Adams this week. You can find my teaser here.

Laughing Stars aka The Stark Raving Bibliophile said...

That is an intense scene!

Aimee said...

Fab Teaser!

Here's mine:

http://myflutteringheart.blogspot.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesday-12.html


-Aimee
http://myflutteringheart.blogspot.com

Ann Marie said...

Wow, nice teaser. Sorry to hear about your reading slump. I just got over mine recently, hopefully yours won't be a long one.

Lisa said...

That certainly gets your attention! Excellent choice for a teaser!

My teaser is here.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva