Monday, January 11, 2010

An Award for Me!


The lovely Ah Yuan from GAL Novelty has presented me with The Happy 101 Award, and it couldn't have come at a better time! Thanks so much!

I have had a down-in-the-dumps weekend; I was in bed all of yesterday with a back spasm...very painful. I also somehow gained a pound after losing 3 (I have been on Weight Watchers 15 days now) so I was upset about that. This award has cheered me right up!

The instructions are for me to list 10 things that make me happy, then tag some other bloggers with this award.

1. Being at home with my husband and pets.
2. Reading
3. Sleeping (I really really love to sleep!)
4. Listening to music and singing along
5. Fuzzy socks
6. Listening to my cats purr
7. Going to the beach
8. Hearing from friends, new and old
9. Shopping
10. Watching a favorite movie


I want to pass this award on to all of my followers and anyone else who would like to play along - this was fun....many thanks, Ah Yuan!




5 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Congrats on the award :D
And yes a cat purring sure makes me happy too

Wall-to-wall books said...

Awww nice award, and it sounds like it came at a good time.
I do the "10 things" on my post next week.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

"Happy" awards are great! Sometimes I think it takes so little to bring me down, but then a small thing can uplift me, too.

I can relate to that "lost three pounds and gained one back" thing!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Aw, cats and fuzzy socks. Although if one has cats, all socks are fuzzy! (And furry.)

Wrighty said...

So sorry you had a bad weekend but I hope you'll make up for it with a great week! Hope you're feeling better too. Congrats on the award, you're very deserving! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva