Monday, January 11, 2010
An Award for Me!
The lovely Ah Yuan from GAL Novelty has presented me with The Happy 101 Award, and it couldn't have come at a better time! Thanks so much!
I have had a down-in-the-dumps weekend; I was in bed all of yesterday with a back spasm...very painful. I also somehow gained a pound after losing 3 (I have been on Weight Watchers 15 days now) so I was upset about that. This award has cheered me right up!
The instructions are for me to list 10 things that make me happy, then tag some other bloggers with this award.
1. Being at home with my husband and pets.
3. Sleeping (I really really love to sleep!)
4. Listening to music and singing along
5. Fuzzy socks
6. Listening to my cats purr
7. Going to the beach
8. Hearing from friends, new and old
10. Watching a favorite movie
I want to pass this award on to all of my followers and anyone else who would like to play along - this was fun....many thanks, Ah Yuan!
Posted by Missy B. at 9:01 AM