Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Today's Questions and Answers


The Random Dozen is a meme hosted by 2nd Cup of Coffee!



1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you cave?
Today - Chocolate - No

2. M & M's or Skittles?
M&M's

3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through?
No, but I would like to.....

4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning?
I usually wake right up!

5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to?
I've never been, and no, I don't want to...the thought of being surrounded by water scares me.

6. Who is your favorite actress?
Diane Lane

7. ______ is something that I will just never understand.
Texting

8. How much of a technology junkie are you?
None at all!

9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you?
I love picking out greeting cards for people

10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut?
New Style: June '09, last haircut: November

11. What do you enjoy shopping for most?
Books!

12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house?
How sad my cats look that I'm leaving.....
















3 comments:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I'll never get texting either, Missy!

Wall-to-wall books said...

Oh those were so cute.
I have no interest in a cruise either, its the whole Titanic thing!
Fav. actress - Sandra Bullock
I text alot! not as much as my daughter but still alot.
And that was so sweet about your cats!

Lisa said...

Mmm--chocolate! If I'm trying to lose weight, I buy my family Skittles so avoid chocolate.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva