Wednesday, January 6, 2010
A New-to-Me Meme!
The Random Dozen is a meme hosted by 2nd Cup of Coffee!
I thought it looked like fun, and wanted to join in. Also, I have just stumbled across 2nd Cup of Coffee....it's an awesome blog - stop by and check it out!
1. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being a cranky-baby-hissy-fitter, how much of a complainer are you?
I tend to complain quite a bit....this is something that I am trying to change and be more aware of...so....I'd say #7.
2. When someone else is talking, do you listen, or are you thinking about what you're going to say in response?
I try to listen so that I can give advice if asked.
3. I just deleted 1062 messages from my email account. Do you have any plans for a clean sweep this month--of anything?
I should be planning a clean sweep of my house, but that probably won't happen!
And now, here are some brilliant questions from a gal named Angie at Angie's Ad Lib who graciously offered to let me borrow her brain. Please go over and see Angie because it was so nice of her to help me out. Thank you so much, Angie!
4. Tell us about your perfume. Was it a gift? What does it remind you of? Do you have a signature scent?
My husband gets me a bottle of perfume every Christmas. I vary between Tommy Girl and Lulu Guiness. The scents don't really remind me of anything, I just love the way they smell.
5. What is your best organizing tip for the new year?
Ha! I don't have one - I need one.
6. What is your favorite comic strip?
7. Do you sleep with a fluffy or flat pillow?
I sleep with a flat pillow underneath a fluffy pillow - so, both!
8. What color is your kitchen? Why did you choose that color?
My kitchen is red and white, with a cherry theme. I love retro things! So many people have done strawberries or apples...you don't see many cherries....I wanted to be different!
9. What’s the most interesting bumper sticker you’ve seen?
I honestly can't remember
10. Do you prefer an expensive writing tool or whatever is lying around? (Are you a Montblanc or a Papermate?)
Any pen will do, I am not picky.
11. What chore doesn’t feel like a chore – you just enjoy it (at least most of the time)?
I can't think of one....seriously. All chores are "chores" for me!
12. If your parents often repeated themselves, what is something one of them said more than once?
Oh this is a fun question!
1. Don't go off half cocked.
2. Stop being so dramatic.
3. Call me when you get there.
4. Because I said so.
5. Be careful.