Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Monday Movie Meme on Tuesday



This meme is hosted by The Bumbles.

This week's movie topic is all about Walking Out...

We're pretty tolerant Bumbles. We're optimistic and like to give people every opportunity to shine. And we like to finish what we've started. Which is why we don't walk out on movies. But that doesn't mean we haven't thought about it. Here are a few that made us wish we had given up on them (and one that we actually did). Have you ever walked out of a theater? Demanded a refund after renting? Turned the channel? Share on your blog some of the movies that made you wish you had that time in your life back and then link back here at The Bumbles. And don't forget to visit your fellow participants!

Natural Born Killers - The title says it all. I got up and walked right out...and I'm not sorry that I did! This movie almost caused me to ban all Woody Harrleson movies. I reluctantly watched Kingpin later, and was glad that I did...he certainly redeemed himself in my eyes.

Pulp Fiction - Again, not my cup of tea. I did not walk out of this one, but later wished I had.

Cop Land - Hmmm. I didn't walk out of this one either...probably should have. I love Sylvester Stallone, but I hated this movie.

What about you? Have you ever walked out of a movie, or wish that you had?







1 comment:

Kathy said...

We did walk our of Pulp Fiction. I don't "get" Tarantino and it was too violent.

I'm sure there are others that we should have walked out of but didn't, thinking...it'll get better, it has to.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva