Tuesday, July 14, 2009

~I'm So Honored~


I have been awarded The Humane Award by Linda Ellen at Bambi Reads! Thank you so much, Linda Ellen! I am very honored! If you haven't stopped by Linda Ellen's blog page, please pay her a visit. I visit her blog daily!

The Humane Award is to honor certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. This award is to thank them for their growing friendships through the blog world.

I want to pass this award on to all of my dear bloggy friends who take the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments mean the world to me and your friendship means even more!








6 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Congrats on the award!!! You deserve it!!!
I love coming over here to see what you have been up to and see what you have to say!!!
And the same goes both ways!!! I love when you come to my place and leave me comments!!! Makes me feel good to have friends like you!

Harvee said...

Congrats on the award and hope you feel better soon!

Carol Murdock said...

Thanks sweeitie and a big congrats to you for a well deserved AWARD!

LuAnn said...

Congrats! I love your site; you have lots of fun stuff here. In fact, I signed up as a follower.
Also, thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy visiting!

Teddyree said...

Congrats on your award, this is a lovely one to receive!

Cathy said...

Congratulations! You have a lot of nice things on your blog.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva