Tuesday, May 12, 2009

~Teaser Tuesday~


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! ;)

I jumped about a foot, then looked back. Through the open window of an old, metallic green car slowly moving down the street, a bald guy with a cigarette between his lips was staring at me. ~Torched~ by April Henry Page 70

10 comments:

Book Bird Dog said...

Your teaser has me wondering...which is what a teaser is! Good one. You are old enough to check out my outrageous teaser! http://bookbirddog.blogspot.com

TheWritersPorch said...

Missy...you "missed" out on a wonderful time at Flat Rock!
Carol

lisajordan said...

Oooohhhh, that sounds intriguing!

avisannschild said...

Great teaser! I'm curious about the teaser "you are old enough to check out" (I figure I am too, so I'm off to see what that's about!).

Jess said...

Haven't heard of this book, great teaser.

stacybuckeye said...

Run! Fast!

Wendy said...

Great teaser! Wonder what he wants?

Wendi B. - Wendi's Book Corner ~ Rainy Day Reads in Seattle said...

Interesting teaser!

Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi

Teddyree said...

Your teaser has me curious! I've heard a bit about this book recently

The Bumbles said...

Give me the shivers - what's that creepy bald dude want?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva