Tuesday, September 22, 2009

~Teaser Tuesday~


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read*

* Open to a random page*

*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page*
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! ;)

She is startled out of her thoughts when she sees the two green dots reflected in the light of the candle. She is quiet as she crawls in the direction of the beady, glowing eyes. -The Pearl Diver by Jeff Talarigo, pg. 70

What's YOUR teaser today?


11 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

Look forward to your thoughts about the book...

Teaser/Whereabouts Tuesdays: Tintin and Cigars of the Pharaoh by Hergé

Jo-Jo said...

Now that sounds just creepy! Great teaser.

Cecelia said...

Creepy, creepy! Great teaser...I definitely want to know about these glowing eyes!

You can check out mine here.

Unknown said...

ARGH!! I wanna know more!

Unknown said...

You're so sweet for adding my button!! And I've added YOU to my blog roll because I love your blog so much!

Wanda said...

Creepy and yet, I'm reminded of 'Go Away Big Green Monster'. :)

Belle Wong said...

What an interesting teaser - definitely very creepy!

jlshall said...

Oooh! beady, glowing eyes - I think I'd be crawling in the opposite direction. Great teaser, though!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Great teaser. i thought that book was pretty good; enjoy.

Kathryn Magendie said...

Ilka grieved at the prospect, if Jimmy got hired, of having to share the Shakespeares and Eliza's kitchen.

A skeleton had to put a foot in its mouth.

From "Sheakespeares Kitchen" by Lore Segal - a book I am enjoying - it's quirky!

Natalie W said...

Sounds scary!! Definitely going on my list.

I also have a award for you!!!!!
http://thebookinn.blogspot.com/2009/09/lovely-new-awards.html

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva