Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Sunshine Award





A big hug for Yvonne at Socrates' Book Reviews for passing The Sunshine Award on to me!



This award is given to bloggers who inspire others and show positivity and creativity.



The Rules:


1) Put the logo within my blog or on my post


2) Pass the award on to up to 12 fellow bloggers


3) Link the nominees within my post


4) Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog


5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from.


I would like to pass this award on to the following bloggers:




Kate at Kate's Library

Julie P. at Reading Without Restraint

Pinkilili at Sandals and Snowshoes

Carin at Caroline Bookbinder



6 comments:

Priya Parmar said...

you are the sweetest! thank you!

Kate said...

I love it! Thank you so much!

CMash said...

Congratulations on your award!!!!
CMash Loves To Read

Julie P said...

Awwww.....thanks Missy!

And to answer your question about 600 Hours Of Edward: Don't wait--get it now. It is worth the read!

Mrs Suvi said...

Congrats on your award and thank you so much for passing it on to me :)

CMash said...

Please stop by here, there is an award to be picked up.
CMash

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva