Tuesday, June 8, 2010

An Award For Lil' Ol' Me!


Cmash at CMash Loves To Read has presented me with the Versatile Blogger award! Thank you SO much for this award....it is a new one for me!

The Rules for the award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (in no particular order…)
4. Contact the picked and let them know about the award.

1. I was born and raised in NY, but consider myself a Southern Gal at heart!
2. My new favorite ice cream flavor is Ben & Jerry's Boston Cream Pie.
3. My husband is 13 years younger than I am (I am a Charter Member of The Cougar Club)
4. I love pizza....I could probably eat it every day.

5. I have an overwhelming desire to own a condo at the beach and will stop at nothing to get one.
6. My favorite season is Fall, and my favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.
7. I wanted to own my own pet grooming salon at one time in my life.

Now, I am passing this award on to:

LibraryCat Booklist

Shan at Curled Up With A Good Book and A Cup of Tea
Cecile at All I Want And More
Cat at Tell Me A Story
SenoraG at Reading, Reading and Life


9 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Hugs to you honey... Thinking of you always!!!! And I see you been thinking of me... lol!!

I hope everything went splendid on vacation!!!!!
Love ya honey!

Shan said...

Thank you so much for my award!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Cougar woman!
ANd my husband claims he could eat pizza every day as well.

Marce said...

I could eat pizza everyday also.

And high five on having a 'young buck' as a husband, thats what my friends call it :-) I love them older, 10+ older.

Cat said...

What a nice surprise - thank you so much! :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for my first award! You truly made my day.

Luanne said...

Congrats on your award!

B said...

Congrats on your award! I just got my very first one today and it made my day :)

Jayne said...

Hello Missy B! Love your blog colour and your header - green is my favourite colour! I also love fall/autumn the best out of the seasons - mainly for the colours and change in the air that seems to symbolise all can be possible.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva