Friday, July 31, 2009

~Random Reading Challenge Picks~


Here is a list of twelve books that I have chosen to read for The Random Reading Challenge:

1. Giv by Boston Teran (completed)
2.Who Do You Think You Are? by Alyse Myers (completed)
3. The Way Life Should Be by Christina Baker Kline (completed)
4. Silent Cry by Julie Biggs Veazey (completed)
5. You Wanna Go To Willard? by Linda Holbrook
6. The Girl In Times Square by Paullina Simons (completed)
7. Standing Still by Kelly Simmons
8. So Long At The Fair by Christina Schwarz (completed)
9. The Cowboy and His Elephant by Malcolm Mcpherson
10. Reconstructing Natalie by Laura Jensen Walker (completed)
11. Outer Dark by Cormac McCarthy (completed)
12. The Pearl Diver by Jeff Talarigo (completed)



4 comments:

serendipity_viv said...

Well done on choosing already. I shall pick them as the mood takes me. Are you ready to start this one too?

Missy B. said...

I'm as ready as I'll ever be...this is just the "kick in the butt" that I needed to start reading those dusty books on my shelves! I have been so distracted by everything going on with my mom that I haven't felt like reading at all.

Midlife Roadtripper said...

I've read Mother of Pearl and enjoyed it. Best of luck. I looked at all the books to be read on my shelf the other day and headed to the library. Came home with a stack of ten. How fickle am I?

Janet Brown said...

Missy, I am so delighted that you have my book on your list--thank you so much!
Janet Brown

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva