Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Kreative Blogger Award


This award was given to me by Cathy at One Eyed Stuffed Bunny. Thank you for thinking of me...it means more than you know! :)

The rules state that in order to accept this award, I need to list seven of my very favorite things. Then I may pass the award on to seven other bloggers!
My Seven Favorite Things

1. Spending time with my husband
2. My pets
3. Books and reading, of course!

4. Mexican food and Corona with lime
5. Thanksgiving Day
6. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
7. Going to the beach


I will now pass this award on to:

Susie at My Guilty Pleasures
Yvonne at Socrates' Book Reviews
Sandie at Booksies Blog
Scrap Girl at Serendipity
Kim at Page After Page
Mary K. from L.A. at Just One More Page...Or Two
Wendy at itsJUSTme

5 comments:

Yvette Kelly said...

Congrats to you and your nominees.You better start thinking of one spot to store all these awards!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you deserve it! Also, thanks!!

Wall-to-wall books said...

Wow Missy, thanks! You are awesome!
And congratulations to you too!
I visit your blog almost every other day and just look at all the pretty things. I love all your little pictures and sayings.

I have tried to turn my blog into a 3 column but can't seem to do it even with the directions.
Someday I will figure it out.

serendipity_viv said...

Thanks for the award. Shall have to think carefully about my list.

Yvonne said...

Thank you so much! I'll post about it on the weekend. I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva