Friday, July 24, 2009

~THE FRIDAY 56~


The Friday 56 is hosted by Tonya at Storytime With Tonya and Friends.

Rules:
* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of this blog.
*Post a link along with your post back to this blog.
* Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.

"Look at her," he kept whispering, in awe. I wanted to kick him and say, "Hey! Look over here, jackass! See a resemblance?" I left the stage before Sonny and Cher were done with their performance and The Turtles took the stage. ~Blue Jean Baby by Sally Parmer

1 comment:

Jeannie Campbell, LMFT said...

friday 56 is way cool...i checked out tanya's blog to follow, too.

the nearest book to me is Shopaholic Takes Manhattan. "I'm so excited at this thought, I almost swallow my chewing gum." - Becky Bloomwood

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva