Friday, March 20, 2009

TGIF!



Yay! Friday is finally here. Two whole days of doing whatever I want, including READING! I have a tendency to let everything else go....housework, yard work, laundry...sometimes even cooking dinner. My reading time is precious to me, since I feel that I don't get enough time to do it. I am currently reading "Invisible Sisters" by Jessica Handler. It is an Advanced Reading Copy that I snagged through The Early Reviewers program on www.librarything.com. I am enjoying it so far, albeit a very sad story. I will give a review here on my blog once I have finished it.
ImageChef.com

1 comment:

joyh82 said...

Can't wait to see the review. I thought about reserving this one.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva