Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award


Thank you Judi, from Judi's Mind Over Matter for the Beautiful Blog Award! I am very flattered to have received this.....(BIG GRIN)


The rules:
I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself and then pass it on to 15 other Beautiful Bloggers.

  1. I'm scared of flying.
  2. I'm a friend for life.
  3. I have a purse addiction.
  4. Fall is my favorite season.
  5. I dye my hair.
  6. I love Myrtle Beach.
  7. I'm a good listener.
I can't come up with 15 bloggers to pass this along to, so I will just list the ones I've chosen:

Jeanne at A Cup Of Tea and A Cozy For Me

Darlyn at dArLyN & bOoKs

Melissa at I Swim for Oceans

Kris at The Cajun Book Lady

Mel U at The Reading Life




8 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Just dropping in to say that your blog does deserve that award! I always love stalking your place!!

And I see the count down is almost here!!! yayayayay!!! tell hubby I said hi!

Kris said...

Thank you so much!!!!

Darlyn said...

you are such a dear..thanks so much!

Jeanne C. said...

Well, thanks so much! Much appreciated!

Wall-to-wall books said...

Wait a minute... doesn't everybody have a purse addiction?

The Book Mole said...

Congratulations on the well-deserved award!

Mel u said...

Thanks so very much for passing this award along to me

Nikola said...

This award is well-deserved. Your blog truly is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva