Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award


Thank you Judi, from Judi's Mind Over Matter for the Beautiful Blog Award! I am very flattered to have received this.....(BIG GRIN)


The rules:
I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself and then pass it on to 15 other Beautiful Bloggers.

  1. I'm scared of flying.
  2. I'm a friend for life.
  3. I have a purse addiction.
  4. Fall is my favorite season.
  5. I dye my hair.
  6. I love Myrtle Beach.
  7. I'm a good listener.
I can't come up with 15 bloggers to pass this along to, so I will just list the ones I've chosen:

Jeanne at A Cup Of Tea and A Cozy For Me

Darlyn at dArLyN & bOoKs

Melissa at I Swim for Oceans

Kris at The Cajun Book Lady

Mel U at The Reading Life




10 comments:

Cecile said...

Just dropping in to say that your blog does deserve that award! I always love stalking your place!!

And I see the count down is almost here!!! yayayayay!!! tell hubby I said hi!

Kris said...

Thank you so much!!!!

dArLyN said...

you are such a dear..thanks so much!

Jeanne C. said...

Well, thanks so much! Much appreciated!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Congratulations!

itsJUSTme-wendy said...

Wait a minute... doesn't everybody have a purse addiction?

The Book Mole said...

Congratulations on the well-deserved award!

mel u said...

Thanks so very much for passing this award along to me

Nikola said...

This award is well-deserved. Your blog truly is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!

玉鳳 said...

may the blessing be always with you!! ........................................

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva