Friday, February 5, 2010

Woo Hoo! An Award for Me!


I have received The Prolific Blogger Award from the lovely Lisa at Lit and Life! Thanks, Lisa!



Receiving this award means:

A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.

1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!
2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to This Post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.
4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners. (Click here for the Mr. Linky page.)

Debbie at Wrighty's Reads

Michelle at The True Book Addict

Rebecca at Lost In Books

Ah Yuan at GAL Novelty

Lisa at Book Blab

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow

Stephanie at Laughing Stars





13 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ooh! I like this award! Thank you so much, Missy. I am honored. :-)

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Woooohoooooo!!!!!
Love ya!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Ooh, thanks, Missy! I love this colorful award!

And congratulations to the others!

Lisa said...

Oh, Missy thank you SO MUCH for bestowing this one to me!!! I can't TELL you how much it means to me. And today I'm having a bit of a "day", if you get my meaning! And this just gave me like a warm hug.

And congrats on your award as well! It is much deserved, my friend!

xoxo
Lisa

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Congrtulations!!!

Marce said...

Missy that is a great Award, congratulations.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Becca said...

Why, thank you, Missy! I am very honored you thought of me. Thank you so much!

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Thank you Missy! I think this is one of my favorites =O)

Unknown said...

Congrats on the award!!!!!

Jen at Introverted Reader said...

Congratulations!

Serena said...

Congrats on the award!

Wrighty said...

Congrats to you Missy! You are very deserving! Thanks so much for passing it on to me too. I am very honored to be in such good company!! :)

Tif Sweeney said...

I'm way behind in my reader, but wanted to stop by nonetheless to say Congrats and Well Deserved!! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva